Wellpoint Irrigation Pumps
Water excavation is difficult and sometimes unsafe in places where there is a high water table. This issue can be mitigated with NPC’s wellpoint pumps to dewater irrigation systems which stabilizes soil and pre-drains the site. The basic principle of wellpoint dewatering is to de-pressurize the soil especially when dealing with irrigation.
The wellpoint pump system can be used in fine sandy silts, coarse sands and gravels or peat. It is most suitable for shallow aquifers and each stage of well pointing handles roughly 15 -20 feet of excavation, more than 15-20 feet it requires multiples stage wellpoint systems.
NPC has the complete suite of wellpointing equipment available in the United States including: diesel or electric driven wellpoint pumps, header pipes, swing pipes, well control valves, wellpoint jetting casing, discharge hose, rubber couplings and filter sand. In addition NPC provides engineering services for special well point applications and complicated site dewatering. This would include installation, monitoring, well point tuning, etc.
- Diesel or Electric Driven Wellpoint Pumps: NPC has 6” to 12” Pioneer Diesel or Electric Wellpoint Pumps available for sale and rent. Our engineering team will assist you in selecting the right pump for your application.
- Header Pipe: NPC has an extensive inventory of wellpoint header pipe in 6” and 12” diameter.
- Header Pipe Connectors: Flexible rubber connectors allow for rapid deployment of header pipe. They provide a completely air tight connection.
- Swing Pipe: NPC has variable length swing pipes to connect header pipes and risers.
- Wellpoint Screens: NPC maintains a large rental fleet of well point screens with different size of slits depending on soil conditions.
- Jetting Casing. NPC has the tools and experience to assist you in jetting well points in the ground. Our casings are designed to take the pressure and stress to give you a clean well so that you can install your well point.
NPC PT-90 Wellpoint Pump Spec SheetNPC PT-90 Spec Sheet
Questions? Click here to Ask A Tech
or call us today at 1.888.840.5886